Bitcoin, this type of media is not allowed in this chat.\nThe next time you will be banned/kicked/muted

❌ ✈WazirX Mooning +1000% upcoming ‼Check details 👉 @WRXto10$

Jɪᴛʜᴜ, this type of media is not allowed in this chat.\nThe next time you will be banned/kicked/muted

Marcos, this type of media is not allowed in this chat.\nThe next time you will be banned/kicked/muted

Any hope for this shit?

Hi, how do I restore a my backup wallet ?

Aurnytoraink
Hi, how do I restore a my backup wallet ?

I have done it a few times and after I backup all the text that is given during the backup process (I usually send this to myself in Slack/Email/Wechat) then after installing the new wallet app in my phone I go to Settings > Wallets > click the "+" sign and paste the text from the previous wallet and it's done. Can you please try?

John Turturro
Any hope for this shit?
What do you mean, have you checked the growth in the adoption of our token in the last few months? You can check it here (https://appcexplorer.io/):

@TiagoAptoide Is the growth mechanism for the token's price purely supply/demand based?

Tiago Alves
Yes, we do zero market making...

I mean moreso the token economics - how does it grow over time? If the protocol is more heavily adopted, it's assumed the price will grow due to more demand?

It'd be neat for token holders if 1% (or some small amount) of the transacted amounts were burned. Leave the other 99% for the split you have designed for developers, OEMs, app stores, etc.

Corey | dolomite.io
I mean moreso the token economics - how does it grow over time? If the protocol is more heavily adopted, it's assumed the price will grow due to more demand?

Yes because every time somebody buys something in our app stores using Credit Card, Paypal, Paytm, Gopay, etc, we call Binance API and buy our own token real time and use it for the revenue share with the developer and the app stores.

Corey | dolomite.io
It'd be neat for token holders if 1% (or some small amount) of the transacted amounts were burned. Leave the other 99% for the split you have designed for developers, OEMs, app stores, etc.

We believe we don't need to burn tokens since the more In-App Purchases the bigger the demand for the token so the price should go up based on it's utility and not speculation.

at least that is our belief

Corey | dolomite.io
That's respectable and I appreciate your responses :)

No worries. I will come from time to time to Telegram and engage with the community. Would like to come more but I am so busy with Business Development efforts to grow the adoption of the token: more apps, more stores, more payment methods which hopefully will translate to more users and more transactions! 😁

Martha muted for spam! (2/2)

Po, this type of media is not allowed in this chat.\nThe next time you will be banned/kicked/muted

Regarding the Verge article on Chinese brands uniting to challenge the Google Play Store. I’d post the link but I’m not sure if the bot will mark it as spam and ban me. Is that Aptoide affiliated or will that be a new competitor?

Reuters also reporting. And South China Morning Post

Jed
Regarding the Verge article on Chinese brands uniting to challenge the Google Play Store. I’d post the link but I’m not sure if the bot will mark it as spam and ban me. Is that Aptoide affiliated or will that be a new competitor?

Thanks Jed 🙂 As you all know the app distribution industry is quite monopolized by one single big player. Emerging players will always improve quality for end-users and create a healthier environment. You also probably know, both Aptoide and Catappult are in constant communication with some of the OEMs mentioned in that article (like OPPO and Xiaomi) to arrange the best partnerships possible to benefit both app developers and users 💪

Yep! Hopefully that relationship remains or grows. That’d be awesome

350 millions usdtt Added, BTC puu'mp prediicted 🚀J0IN N0W 👉 @BtcKn0wing

💯💯💯✨ FOREX TRADE AND BINARY OPTIONS 💯💯💯Is a crypto oriented enterprise, whose sources of income ranges from fx trading,crypto trading and investments 💰💰💰💰etc..✨Along the line we have built a dynamic team of young,qualified individuals who have only one aim,to be the best on the market.🎖This particular platform is offering every investor a lifetime opportunity to change their financial statusThey are here to stayOne of the leading investment company in the UK 🇬🇧 invest big relax and watch your money grow 💵Invest and double your income within 72hours✅✅With instant Confirmation✅✅24hours Customers service✅✅Instant Withdrawal✅✅Automatic Payment✅✅No hidden ChargesInvest today and refer Friends to invest in This companyContact Mrs Prisca Nelson to lead you the way to your [email protected]+16156852469 https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFXmM7dpdfvyf9ZnVw

Anybody looking for NBA and Baseball cards

I can't verify wallet in AppCoins Wallent

@PhillipaAppCoins

domenico, this type of media is not allowed in this chat.\nThe next time you will be banned/kicked/muted

It's 1 pm here, what time is it with you?

任 易
It's 1 pm here, what time is it with you?

I am based in Singapore so also 1:30pm but Phillipa is based in Europe so she is sleeping now